useful resouces for those involved with Safeguarding and pastoral care
We offer a regular update mailing designed for anyone working in Education to assist them to meet and exceed the expectations of Ofsted and the Independent Schools Inspectorate. To receive this free resource please 'click here' to register. It is sent free of charge and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Scroll down the page or select a title from the list below for links to sites, documents and references useful to anyone working in Safeguarding and Pastoral care.
- 20/02/18 - Childline videos for Teachers and Young people
- 20/02/18 - Education for a Connected World
- 08/02/18 - Providing mental health support in UK schools
- 08/02/18 - NCB Report on Children missing education
- 07/02/18 - Grooming: What it is, signs and how to protect children
- 07/02/18 - Safer Internet Day - Education Pack for 11-14s
- 07/02/18 - Safer Internet Day - Education Pack for 7-11s
- 04/02/18 - Creating an LGBT-Inclusive Curriculum
- 02/02/18 - Internet Safety For KS3
- 26/01/18 - Searching, screening and confiscation
- 11/01/08 - Talking to Children and Young People about Terrorism
- 11/01/18 - Life in ‘likes’ - Report into social media use among 8-12 year olds
- 31/12/17 - Archive items