ensuring better outcomes
Established in 1998, we have been delivering training courses and conferences to professionals in a wide variety of settings and sectors. We can also offer consultancy services and bespoke pastoral care and safeguarding supervision from internationally leading coach/supervisors.
We have a team of experienced facilitators who have demonstrated an expertise in their own professional settings, including education, social care, health, probation, human resources, charities and voluntary organisations.
Call us on 01243 544 960 to
Book a course or to discuss your training needs
Click on the link below to go straight to the relevant page or use the 'Training' link above to see all the sector courses available.
- Understanding the Autistic Spectrum - 10th May 2017 - London - Click here ( Sorry Now Fully Booked )
- Maintaining the Single Central Record - 12th May 2017 - London - Click here
- Gang Culture and its Impact on Children and Young People - 16th May 2017 - Click here ( Sorry Now Fully Booked )
- Designated Safeguarding Leads Refresher/Update (Level 3) - 18th May 2017 - London - Click here
- Safer Recruitment for Members of Appointment Panels - 23rd May 2017 - London - Click here
- Prevent and FGM - 7th June 2017 - London - Click here
- Managing Allegations Against Staff - 12th June 2017 - London - Click here
- Pastoral Care and Safeguarding for School Governors and Trustees - 14th June 2017- London - Click here
- Creating the Religiously Literate School - 5th July 2017 - London - Click here
If you would like to discuss how we can help deliver training on any of these topics to your self or to a group of staff in your agency please call us on 01243 544 960 or Contact us for further information.